Friday 19 February 2016

Swirly Bliss

HI All !

Today I came home from work, half day today, and the postman had delivered my Swirlydoos Kit ! This is always extra exciting  as by the time the kit has travelled to the UK and arrived on my doorstep, all this can take up to 10days, and by then I have quite often forgotten what was in the kit from the preview, so its like opening a lovely Christmas present every month, full of surprises!!
So all plans of anything I was thinking of doing this afternoon went out of the window, everything got put on HOLD and I did some scrapping instead !!! :)

So this is what I got up to with my Swirly kit, my layout for the 'All that Flutters' challenge over on the Swirlydoos forum - go take a peek....... http://www.swirlydoos.com/forums/topic/vineyard-all-that-flutters-challenge/


In this layout I have used items from the Main kit, the Flower Add On and the Embellishment Add On.
The Papers are Prima Royal Menagerie.
The 2 Blue Fern Studio chippy pieces I embossed with a Teal glitter WOW! embossing powder and then patched over that with a pink Lindy's embossing powder.
My background I created with 2 different stencils. One with Shimmerz Textures Patina and the other one with white texture paste. I then added some stamping with a Prima stamp and black Staz-on Ink.
I love the Prima metal trinket set, I used a couple of these in this layout.
The dusty Attic 'Dreams' was from my stash, that was also embossed with the Lindy's pink embossing powder.

Here are quite a few close ups !!! I do like my close up's !!!  :)









I love all the colours in these Prima Royal Menagerie papers, so many options, I can't wait to get cracking with the next one !!!
To see more details on the Swirlydoos Vineyard  kit visit

Hope you liked my layout, thanks for visiting,

Ginny  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment