Sunday 14 February 2016

Sketch ~N~Scrap Layout #98

Hi All,

Today I have the first of two challenges I am entering this weekend. This one is for Sketch~N~Scrap February layout #98.
This layout is a little different for me, in being quite fresh bright and clean looking but never fear I have still managed to get in the mandatory flowers!!!!



This is the sketch given to us at Sketch~N Scrap


I thought these fun black and white photos of my daughter ( whom I admit was having a little joke played on her about her breakfast - which she took in good part as you can see !! ) would look great on bright funky papers so I chose American Crafts: Dear Lizzy: 5th and Frolic. These are lovely bright girly papers and I especially loved the vellum spotty paper which I had to include in my layout!
This layout is quite simple, just paper layering, stamping and inking with a few flowers!

Here are some close ups:


I loved the excuse to use this bright glittery green embossing powder on my chippie!


These flowers I have cut in half and poked them under my lifted paper layers. The flower looks like its been layered underneath, you wouldn't know its not a whole flower and your flowers go twice as far!


I used 3 different Prima chalk ink pad colours on this layout. You can see all 3 in this photo. 
You can also see my faux stitching round the edge of the paper with a black pen.


My photos are matted on 2 paper layers and then lifted up by matting them on cardboard so I have room to poke my flowers underneath.


Tis shows the elevation from adding the cardboard underneath.


I enjoyed the stamping on this layout. I do love the stitching stamps from Prima !



Product list:

American Crafts: Dear Lizzy: 5th & Frolic: 7th & Sunshine
                   "                          "               : Lovely Lane 
                               "                         "                 : Little Moments Lane 
American Crafts: Dear Lizzy: 5th & Frolic: Vellum Spot paper           
American Crafts; Dear Lizzy: Acrylic Stamps
Blue Fern Studio: Chipboard; Laughter, Happy, Smile
Prima Flowers: AnnaLee  #543495
Prima: Cling Stamps:  #570491
Heidi Swapp: sticker words
Wow !: Embossing Glitter: Glamour Green
GellyRoll: fine Black pen
Prima: Chalk Ink Pad: Rose Bud
                 "                  : Sweet Pea
                       "               : Turquoise Stone
StazOn Black Ink Pad


Thank you for taking the time to visit. Hope you liked this layout !

See you soon,   Ginny :)





No comments:

Post a Comment