Monday 15 February 2016

Kaisercraft February Challenge

Hello to you all,

So here is the second challenge I did this weekend, the Kaisercraft monthly challenge. This month we had a mood board to interpret. Please visit the Kaisercraft blog for more details at http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/kaisercraft-february-challenge-competition/


Here is the mood board.....


Products used:

Kaisercraft: Blue Bay: Sapphire
Kaisercraft: Blue Bay: Lagoon
Kaisercraft: Key to My Heart: Devine
Kaisercraft: Storyteller: Anecdote
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Coggler
Kaisercraft: Base Coat: Wicker
Kaisercraft: 12x12 Cork Sheet
Kaisercraft: Clear Stamp: Memory
Joy! crafts: Die; Under the Sea: 6002/0329
Marianne designs: die: LR0232
Distress Marker:  Blueprint Sketch
MemoryBox stencil: Rings & Puddles & Texture paste
Scrapberry's: Seaside: Polymer: Sea 3


Here's the close ups:


I used a mixture of papers from different Kaisercraft collections to meet the colour combo of the Mood board.


I used the Kaisercraft 12x12 Cork sheet to die cut the shell shapes and anchor.


I used the distress marker to ink my stamp and colour the edge of the background paper. Also the splats with the help of a water brush.




I used the Kaisercraft Memory cling stamp without an acrylic block to get an uneven distressed look effect from it.


All other bits and pieces were from my stash to complement the Kaisercraft products and mood board.

Hope you like my layout. Thank you for taking the time to look.

Have a lovely day.

Ginny   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment