Thursday 11 February 2016

Let's get Sketchy February Week 2

Hello everyone, I'm trying to catch the Friday deadline with this layout for Let's get Sketchy February Week 2. My laptop has decided it's very over worked and needed a break at the computer shop to have some TLC!! Not very helpful when I need it!!! So I have borrowed my daughter's touchpad and I'm attempting to do all my photo editing and blog post on this which takes twice as long as normal when it's not already loaded and available with one tap and I know where everything is!!!
So here is my layout. I do hope this is going to look OK. All the editing is slightly different to that I'm used too.
Take a visit to http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.co.uk






Here Is the sketch we had to follow.



I used paper collection Prima Seashore as the blues were the perfect shade with the beige tones as well, just to show you that these papers are not just for Seashore themed layout's! I found the baby lace in my stash, just perfect with all those baby motif's in it. My flowers were a mixture of Prima and ones I made using Martha Stewart moulds.

Product list:

Prima Seashore: 12x12  shore side
Prima Engraver: Wood button's #564964
Prima Seashore: 3x4" journalling cards
Liquid Pearls: White Opal
Prima:Got Flowers - Bright
Stampendous embossing powder:  detail white
Gelly Roll: White pen
Prima: chalk ink pad: Worn Jeans
Laces and seam binding from my stash
Viva: Perlen-pen: white
Martha Stewart: Clays and Moulds
Blue Fern Studio: Trellis chipboard
Texture paste: crackle
Prima: stencil #564216

Here are some close ups;


You can see the Prima chalk ink Worn Jeans on the edges of the papers

I used Liquid Pearls on the 'Cute' and a close up of the clay bird.

I love the baby motifs in this lace I found in my stash !



The cracks from the crackle texture paste sow up in this photo with the clay flower nestled in with the Prima ones.



Thank you for stopping by
Ginny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment