I'm here today sharing my entry for the Dusty Attic February Challenge.
You could use either or both the sketch and mood board.
I used both for inspiration for my layout.
Here I my layout
Dusty Attic products used on this layout:
* Mini Captions #1 DA1279
* Decorative Frame #1 DA0207
* Foliage #2 DA1292N
* Ornate Pendants #1 DA4359
Have a look at some close ups!
Other products used on this layout:
* Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics: 1934
* " " " " : 1909
* " " " " : 1946
* Prima Marketing: ColorBloom: Peony
* " " " : Soft Teal
* " " : Glistening Waves
* Tim Holtz: Distress Grit Paste
* Shimmerz: Textures: Patina
* Shimmerz: Dazzlers: Spun Sugar
* Nuvo: Crystal Drops: Wedgewood Blue
* Wow! Embossing Powder: Princess Pink
* Stampendous: Embossing Powder: Detail white
* Live & Love Crafts: Straws
* Prima Marketing: Flowers: Garden Fable: Sprout #580803
* " " " Garden Fable: Spring #580810
* " " " Tales of Me And You #586287
* Prima Marketing: Wood Icons: Flowers
* Ranger: Emboss it Dabber: clear
* The Crafters Workshop: stencil: Mini Harlequin
* The Crafters Workshop: stencil: Mini Tile
Hope you liked this one!
Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave your comments :)
Ginny 💕 :)