Thursday 4 October 2018

Best Memories - October Kit - Tres Jolie

 Hi all, 

Its the start of the month with a brand new kit to share with you from Tres Jolie Kits.

This one was gorgeous and I thoroughly enjoyed creating with the gorgeous 13 Arts papers.

The colours were vibrant in places and as you will see later tin the month I have done a masculine layout from the kit too.

Here is my first layout for the month and it is also my interpretation of the sketch. It is, I admit, quite a loose interpretation but this is where I ended up in my process of following it! 
I hope you like it!




Here is this months challenge sketch.




The next few photos show you my process in creating this layout.




I loved this patterned paper with the black background and was my first choice of paper to use from the kit. 
I also chose the frame from the embellishments to match to the sketch design.




These are the flowers and chippy pieces I chose to use from the kit. 
I have added some other flowers from my stash to create the flower overload that we all love!




I mixed some pink acrylic pink in with the texture paste to create my pink texture paste 




I used this pink paste to stencil my background 




My chosen photo I slipped inside the frame 




I used the pink texture paste on the chipboard swirls as well. I built it up in places to create a think layer very textured layer.




The title chipboard I covered with a white embossing powder




I also added some white texture paste stencilling on the background




The photo and frame are popped up on cardboard so I could add flowers underneath the layers which creates depth and makes the layers stand out more. I built the flower layers up with the pink chippy swirls layered up with them.







Lastly I added the title chipboard pieces gluing them on top of the flowers.




Here are some close ups of the layout












For details on subscribing to these monthly kits follow the link below.





Here is the September Scrapbook Kit I used to create this layout






Don't forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:




Tres jolie website: http://tresjoliekits.com/


Tres jolie subscriptions: http://tresjoliekits.com/services/





You Tube 







thanks for stopping by today, 

happy scrapping! 


Ginny :)





No comments:

Post a Comment