Thursday 18 October 2018

'Beautiful Together' - Tres Jolie Kits

It's time for another layout for Tres Jolie Kit Club using their October Scrapbook kit. 

This kit is full of gorgeous papers from 13 Arts and Prima Marketing. For this layout I used the 13 Arts papers.



I loved these 13 Arts floral papers, they are so pretty. The feature background paper I chose was a wood panelled floral paper. I cut the 12x12 paper down by a 1 cm on all sides and then cut along the wood panel sections, distressed all edges and stuck these 3 panels onto my other chosen background paper.




The two title pieces are from the 12 x 12 chipboard sheet.
I embossed these with a white embossing powder.




The leaves are also from the sheet and covered with the white embossing powder.




My distressed edges on the paper I inked with a 'Toffee' archival ink pad.
I also used some glass glitter (diamond dust) from my stash and added it in places over the flowers and around the flower clusters to add some sparkle to the layout.




My photo I mounted on a piece of  the Prima PP which was of course distressed and inked to.




The photo was then mounted on a piece of cardboard to 'lift' it off the layout, this left me somewhere to push my embossed chipboard leaves under. Photos always to me look better if the embellishments come from underneath the photo and some go over the photo, it blends the photo and embellishments together creating a much better effect. 




On this layout I tilted the photo, I like this effect, the photo works well for this. The eye is drawn from the main focal point of Holly and I up to the rocks of Lands End in the background.
Lands End is the most southerly point in the UK at Cornwall and was from our summer holiday down there earlier this year.




Products Used on this Layout

From the Kit

* 13 Arts Papers - Rose Fields Paper collection - Botanical Garden
* 13 Arts Papers - Rose Fields Paper Collection - Romantic Story
* Prima Marketing - Misty Rose Paper Collection - Memorable Floral Wall
* Prima Marketing - Misty Rose Flowers #634605 #634636
* 13 Arts - 12x12 Chipboard Sheet


From my Stash

* Stampendous White Embossing Powder
* Emboss it Dabber
* Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Crème De Rouge
* Twinklets Diamond Dust




Here is the October Scrapbook Kit 





To purchase this kit or subscription to Tres Jolie Kits click HERE



Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites













Thanks for stopping by today

Happy scrapping

Ginny   :)






No comments:

Post a Comment