Friday 6 July 2018

Mood Board Challenge

Hello all,

Welcome to the gorgeous July Tres Jolie Kit


It's a beautiful kit, I love these papers from Lemoncraft and the pretty purple colours in them!

Today I'm sharing my layout I created based from the mood board challenge this month.
This mood board was gorgeous too! I based my layout using the top right photo on the mood board keeping to the paler colours. More details on the challenge at the end of this post.




Here s the mood board.... who cannot get inspiration from this
!?




I loved the wood panel paper and distressed the edges heavily and inked with a sandy brown ink pad.
I backed this paper onto a plainer lilac background paper. You can see I have used a stapler to fix the top paper to the background paper. This is a fun different way to attach papers together and adds a little different detail to the layout.



I used paper distressed edged paper layers of various size oblongs to back my photo on. These were all inked as well and layered up using the doilies. The doilies are cut in half so I do not waste any unnecessarily put under the other papers but just the cut edge slipped under a paper. I used some washi tape from my stash just to add a little more butterfly detail.




The 49 & Market flowers are just divine. And the leaves that came with them are super too! 
I clustered these up together using the rule of 3, to balance the layout. 




I added some small drops of  Nuvo to the leaves and used the badges in the clusters too.



Products used on this layout.

From the Kit:

* Lemoncraft: Violet Silence Paper collection
* 49 & Market: Shimmer & Shine Flowers: Lilac Jardin Secret
* Nuvo Crystal Drops: Buttermilk
* Lemoncraft: Violet Silence: Buttons/Badge
Doilies

From my stash:

* Prima Marketing: washi Tape
* Versofine: Archival dry pigment Ink: Toffee







There is a sheet in the kit absolutely full of butterflies! Perfect to fussy cut out and add to your flower clusters like I have on my layout. The only problem is choosing which ones to use! 



I hope your inspired to join in with this mood board challenge this month with us!
Simply create a layout with inspiration then from the mood board, and add a photo of your finished layout onto the Mood Board Challenge Album on the Tres Jolie Club Café Facebook page. 
We look forward to seing your creations!




Here's where you can find Tres Jolie on Social Media






Thank you for stopping by today, 

I'm back on Sunday!!

Happy Scrapping!  QA

Ginny :)









No comments:

Post a Comment