Friday 20 July 2018

Fussy Cut Layout fro Tres Jolie Kit Club

Hello all,

 I'm back with a layout made with the Tres Jolie July Kit.

This one I think is my favourite one from this kit that I have created this month. 
I did some fussy cutting from the beautiful Lemoncraft papers to create layers and detail on this page...



 I used 2 identical photos on this layout. One I kept whole and the other I cut in half! Shock horror!
The cut one I layered either side of the whole, slightly offsetting it. 




These papers from Lemoncraft were perfect for fussy cutting! I cut out two large flower clusters and used these either side of my photos. 
The photos and these two layers are set up of the page using cardboard but you could use foam pads.
I do like a little dimension to my pages. Lifting layers off the page also allows you to slot embellishments under layers to soften edges and create a real 3d effect.


You dont need to use too many embellishments to create a pretty and lovely looking layout. This layout doesn't really have much on it but with the choice of papers and the fussy cutting it looks a full and covered page.


I used the doily under the photos as another layer and added some stamping with a stamp from my collection to add extra detail, another feature with out having to use an embellishment, so if your near the end of your kit and struggling for embellishments, remember things like stamping to fill a layout out.


I did some pink splattering in the background using the pink PearlEx mixed with water and a paint brush, I cut the some little flowers out of the beautiful gold lace and stuck them around the layout too! 



Im a real fan of the NuvoCrystal drops and all the lovely colours they come in. The one in the kit is called Buttermilk. I used the Nuvo around the layout with the odd drop here and there!
The crystal drops are from my stash but just thought they added a beautiful effect to the design and gave it a bit of extra bling. You can never have too much bling!!!!!


 

If your interested in receiving Tres Jolie Kits then please follow the link below for more details.



Here are the kits available:

Scrapbook Kit

Mixed Media Kit 

Card Kit


Tres Jolie can be found on the following social media sites:



Tres Jolie Website  http://tresjoliekits.com/

Tres Jolie Blog  http://tresjoliekits.com/


Thank you for stopping by today

Hope you re enjoying all the projects created by the DT.

Ginny  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment