Friday 27 July 2018

Friends layout for Tres Jolie

Hello all, 

It's my last project of the month using the Tres Jolie July kit. 

I have really enjoyed creating with this kit, I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the designs created by our DT.

My layout this time is based around a central design. It is a simple layout using a texture base stencilled background and some embellishments framing the photo.




I used one of the plain dotty papers for a background paper. 




My focal background paper I trimmed 1cm off on two sides to reduce it enough in size to see a border of the dotty paper when it is mounted on it.
I punched the edge in random places around the paper and then distressed the edges.




I chose a lovely flourish stencil (not sure of the brand of this one from my stash) and designed the stencilling so that when I add the central design some of the stencilling will show out from under the edges.




My photo is layered on a neutral patterned paper with the doilies and overlapped on the chipboard piece that has been heat embossed with a white embossing powder.

I then added the flowers, leaves, badges, some metals and Nuvo drops around the layout to finish it.



Here are some close ups of the finished layout.




I again used some fussy cut butterflies cut from that gorgeous paper full of them!





The title was a chippie from my stash but was perfect for this layout so I had to use it. It is just simply covered with a couple coats of white gesso.




Everything on this layout is from the July Scrapbook Kit except the metal cogs (which are from the Mixed Media Kit) and the chippy title. The texture paste is from the June Mixed Media kit.




If you are interested in finding out more about subscribing to any of the kits from Tres Jolie then follow the link below. Dont forget we have available every month a....

* Scrapbook Kit
* Mixed Media Kit 
*Card Kit

You can subscribe to one, two or all of them!







You can find Tres Jolie in the following places:



Tres Jolie Website  http://tresjoliekits.com/



Happy Scrapping!

Ginny  :)















No comments:

Post a Comment