Friday 13 July 2018

Gold Layout for Tres Jolie

It's Friday again... and I'm back with another layout for you from the gorgeous July kit from Tres Jolie Kits.

I have used the natural cream colours in the kit on this layout highlighted with the gold..... have you seen that gold lace in the kit yet? It's gorgeous!!

Here is the layout



I have some photos for you of my process in creating this layout.
So lets get on and show you.


Start off by choosing a background paper and a feature paper. Cut the second paper to make a border down the middle. Distress the edges and ink all edges on both papers. Stick 2nd paper down the middle, mine is slightly offset from the middle.



Cut a strip of the GORGEOUS gold lace and stick down overlapping the left hand edge of paper 2.




Next choose a stencil and using white texture paste spread in patches over the layout where you ant the stencilling to show. 




So you end up with something like this.




Fit the chosen photo on the back of the biggest shabby white frame.
And hot glue onto the layout.



I love this butterfly sheet.... cut out 3 butterflies of choice.




I used the beige flowers from the kit and started to arrange on the layout with the butterflies.
The smaller shabby frame I glued to the lower right side of the design to balance it.



I had some Viva Inka Gold in my stash which using my finger I have rubbed over the higher parts of the pattern on the shabby frames. 



 I then used a stamp from my stash and some Toffee Versafine ink....




….. and stamped down the edge  of paper 2.
 I added some Nuvo in groups of 3 drops.....




…… and dropped some microsphere beads into it whilst it was still wet to create berries.




I then stamped some flourishes from a stamp out of my stash . Using stamps is a great way to create extra embellishments or even just embellishments in a colour to fit in with what you are creating. They help to fill out a design or add an extra feature.




Fussy cut the flourishes out.




Add them to the flower clusters on the layout.




I also stamped a title verse and fussy cut that out and added to the layout.

And  voila!!



I love the neutral colour tones to this layout from a very predominate purple kit! 

Hope you like it too!


Here are some close ups....



Products Used on this layout:

From July Scrapbook Kit

* Lemoncraft : Violet Silence paper collection
* Gold Lace
* Prima: Shabby Chic Treasures: Resins: #892098
* 49 & Market: Flowers: Shimmer & Shine Ivory Jardin Secret
* Nuvo Crystal Drops: Buttermilk

Other products used

* Ranger: TexturePaste; Opaque Matte (previous kit)
* Versafine Archival ink; Toffee
* Prima Cling Stamps
* 13 Arts Microspheres brown (previous kit)
* Viva Inka Gold


Tres Jolie can be found on the following social media sites







Here is what you get in the Scrapbook Kit for July.
If you are interested in getting these kits then follow the link below for more information




Thank you for stopping by today, 

Happy scrapping ! 

Ginny  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment