Saturday 27 August 2016

Case File 210 at CSI - Color, Stories, Inspiration

Hi all,

A new case file has opened at  CSI - Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here is my layout for Case File 210


Here is the Case File for investigation!



And here are the sponsors of this months prizes. There are some wonderful prizes up for grabs, or you have to do is upload your layout to one or all of this months case files to the CSI forum and your in with a chance of winning!


My evidence used:

* Clouds
* Trees
* Animals
* Mosaic Effect


My testimony used:

* Document something about your hometown
* Journaling strips

Here are some close ups:


I did some stamping to create the trees in the background and used a die to add the deer.


I painted the hexagons with white and blue acrylic paint and drew around the edges with a black pen. The clouds are a die cut.


The photo is matted on a piece of cardboard with the top layer stripped of and then painted lightly on the top of the grooves with gesso to give a distressed look.

This is the view from the road at the end of my drive. This is the road I walk my dog down and love watching the change of the land with the change of the seasons.

Thank you for stopping by

Ginny  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment