Tuesday 16 August 2016

Altered Mini Gift Caddy

Hey everyone!

I fancied a little change from Scrapbooking so decided to do an OTP ( Off the Page) project.

I have had this chipboard kit, Mini Gift Caddy, waiting to be put together from when  I purchased it from a Clare Charvill Workshop back in April. I was so inspired by her creations, I came home with several of Clare's Chipboard kits to alter. Her kits come under the her own branding 'My Creative Spirit' and can be found here; http://www.mycreativespirit.co.uk/


I made the Gift Tray with the instructions provided via a web link.  It was very easy to make. I used Clare's black tape that she uses to assemble it with. This also then gives a nice black finish to the edges. Any other edges left bare I ran a black ProMarker along to make them black.
The papers I used to cover it with were Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea.
I edged the papers with Distress Ink Pad Black Soot.



I used the Chipboard pieces from the Voyage Beneath the Sea Chipboard collection to embellish it.


I kept the inside all one style of paper


This is the back view.


This is the front view. I used some ribbons and sprays from my stash to decorate the chipboard tags. I thought the greens looked a bit like seaweed!


I inked around the edge of this chipboard on the front of the caddy and added the Prima orange flower centres.







I hope you enjoyed looking at this project,

Happy crafting!


Ginny  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment