Saturday 13 August 2016

Case File 209 ** CSI - color, stories, inspiration**

Hello All,

It's reveal day of the latest Case File at CSI - color, stories, inspiration, so here we are with my interpretation of Case File #209. I scraped about my DS and a football tournament he was part of earlier this year with his football team. He dreams of being a football player when he grows up. I believe he can be whatever he dreams of being.



                                                              This is the case file.


I used all the colours.

My Evidence used was:

* Wood
* dangle something
* metal
* decorative border


My Testimony used was:

* Journal on 3 separate spots



Here are some close ups of my layout.


This photo shows my 'dangling' element. The football is hanging from a paper strip and bobbles around. My 3 journaling spots are on tabs added to the layers.


My basic design is the big football. I cut one side off and stuck each piece on opposite sides of my cardstock. The stencilling I did with a Graphite coloured texture paste.


The wooden title I painted with gesso and then with the frosty Sky paint, thickly in places to add texture.


I added football related words randomly around the layout with the edges inked up.



Products used in this layout:

Dovecraft - Green cardstock
Red cardstock
Simple Stories - Awesome Me - Bingo cards/chevron
Grey corrugated sheet
Football paper
Stash Panache Badge
Prima Engraver Wood Button #564964
The Crafters Workshop - stencil- mini the story
The Crafters Workshop - stencil - mini background bits
Prima Finnabair - Texture Paste- Graphite
Indigo Blu - English Cottage Artists Acrylic paint - Frosty Sky
Black Staz on ink pad
Prima Clear stamps - Rosarian #559472
Authentique Diction



We have some fab prizes up for grabs this month from these awesome sponcers


I hope you feel inspired to come on over to the CSI Forum and join in with this case file. I cant wait to se what you come up with!


Ginny  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment