Sunday 7 August 2016

**Case FIle 208 - CSI- Color, stories, Inspiration **




Hello all,

Today I am sharing my DT layout for CSI - Color, Stories,Inspiration for Major Case File #208.



Here is the Case File for our investigation.


As you can see this Case File comes with a sketch to interpret.

I used all the colours from the 'Scheme' in my layout.

My 'Evidence ' was;  * map print
                                                    * Architectural Accent
                                  * Film strip
                                 * Numbers
                               * Buttons

My 'Testimony' was:  * Create a numbered list

Here are some close ups of my layout:


I did a Mixed Media background on this layout using layers of paints, mists, texture paste, gesso and stamping. I started with spritzing blue and pink mists and letting them run. I splattered pink paint and white gesso. I stamped on top of those with Grey Staz On ink.
Then used texture paste through a Prima Stencil on top of that, drying in between each stage. 




I used a filmstrip Washi Tape.





Products used on this layout:


Papers; 

Prima Marketing; Delight; Destinations
Prim Marketing; Delight; Doilies

Other: 

Prima Marketing; Alphabet Stickers #555337
Indigo Blu; Artists Acrylic Paint; Pink Iced Gem
Cosmic Shimmer; Chalk Mist; Pastel Blue
Gesso
Prima Marketing Flowers; Champaign Rose Col Esprit #546816
Prima Marketing Flowers; Avante Berry #566616
Prima Marketing; Shabby Chic Treasures; Allure #891510
Hobby And You; Pearl Picks Pink
Staz-On Ink Pad - Dove Grey
Tattered Angels; Glimmer Mist; Crème de Rouge
Prima Marketing; Chalk Ink pad; Shabby Tote
Prima Marketing; Cling Stamps; Engraver #562991
Prima Marketing; Stencil; Lattice
The Crafters Workshop; stencil; Texturised
Prima Marketing; Finnabair; Texture Paste; White Crackle
Washi Tape, lace, buttons, doily, paperclips from my stash.


For more details on the Case Files and to join in with this scrapbook challenge please visit us at


We would love to see you join in with us.
Come and see what the other Design Team members created with this case file.

There are lots of prizes to be won!



Hope to see you there!

Ginny   :)













No comments:

Post a Comment