Monday 2 June 2014

Special deputy guest designer for June with csi

So here we are, June already! Where has the year gone so far? But excitement is ,here because this is the month I am a Special Deputy Guest Designer for csi color, stories, inspiration, after my layout was chosen as one of the five favourites from the csi scrap365-5 case file challenge.
My first case file this month is the Scrap365-6

From the Testimony list I based my layout on the topic- wedding and the initials of my subject to describe our subject, with a story about my daughter's bridesmaid dress and its connection to the Royal wedding the same summer -  'Our H.R.H'.


My Evidence used was; ribbon/bows: rope, jute, twine: flowers: frames: texture paste: lace: diamond shapes.
I used a Maja Design vintage autumn basics paper.
 I used Martha Stewart clay and moulds to make frames and flowers. The initials were rub on's with a layer of glossy accents over the top.

I used the texture paste to stencil with and also mixed some of the paste with paint to get the pink colour that I then masked with to get the diamond shapes.

 
I used Versamagic chalk ink pad Night Sky to stamp with Prima 'Paris' stamps and Distress ink Tattered Rose to stamp with Jenni Bowlin Lace stamp.

 
I also used Glitz Designs 'hello friend' transparency frame sticker, Prima flowers, tag and buttons.

 
I really loved this colour scheme, hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment