Sunday, 8 June 2014


I've had a little bit of fun this weekend with this project. These toughened  cardboard rolls were in the recycling when I decided to rescue them and give them a new use in life!! And so here is my new altered pot!
I started with one of these very tough thick cardboard rolls and painted it with gesso inside and out and then the outside edges and inside with a coat of acrylic paint.

Once dry I covered with Pion Papers Alma's sewing room, three inked layers, one of which was just a strip around the middle with the corner edges rolled for detail.
After that I added the pearl trim and the lace and finally the flowers, die cut doily shape, sprigs and butterfly. A few extra pearls and some liquid pearls on the butterfly and voila!!!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment