Saturday 7 June 2014

csi case file 126

morning all!,
                      csi colorstoriesinspiration case file 126 is now open. I am a special deputy this month on the design team - very exciting!! Here's the case file
          
 
So here is what I did with the case file
 
 
Here's the low down!  Evidence used;
chevrons (on the ribbon)
polka dots (enable dots and the bubble wrap stamp)
flowers and leaves
hearts ( cute Memory box balloon die)
crystals
something sweet ( my gorgeous DD)
flourishes ( vintage flourish stamp- indigo blu)
 
Testimony used;
Write your journaling as an invitation ( see next photo)
Journaling spot with decorative edge (invitation)
stack your journaling spots
Inspirational words; celebrate, cheerful, invite
 
My Layout was about My DD 4th birthday party, here's more pic's, hope you like it, please leave your comments,
 



 
Have a nice day !!!  :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment