Saturday 28 June 2014

My last csi as guest designer for June

So my month as Special Deputy Guest Designer for the month of June is now over with this last case file. I have really enjoyed completing each case file and  have had loads of fun with the colour schemes and testimonies. This is case file 129..http://colorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
 
From my Testimony I chose 'document a meal', so I chose a photo of the annual Ball that we go to every year with friends and work colleagues. We have a lovely time 'dressing up' in our ball dresses and enjoying a 4 course dinner and dancing afterwards to a band... my LO......
 
 
My Evidence used;
chevrons
silver metal
flowers
pom-pom trim
 
My Testimony;
document a meal
write in a zig-zag pattern
 
Here are the close up's....
 
 
Here's what I used; a selection of Prima flowers, and other flowers,  pom-pom trim from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn, silver metal embellishments from my stash.
 
 
I wrote my journaling through my stencil to get the zig-zag effect easily.

 
I used Fancy Pants 3x8 pattern stencil set with Versa Magic Thatched Straw chalk ink pad. These stencils are a tough cardboard stencil and the design parts push out to reveal the cut outs. I then used these pieces I pushed out on my layout in their own right. Paper used was a piece from Pink Paislee Indigo blue, a dark grey cardstock and a Crate Paper background Paper. 
Thank you to csi colorstoriesinspiration for letting be a part of the guest design team this month.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave your comments :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment