Thursday 7 August 2014

Swirlydoo's sketch challenge for August

Happy August,
                           I haven't posted for a while, the kids are on holiday and we've been away for a week on the beach in glorious weather and had a fab time!
Today i'm going to share with you my recent layouts that I've done with the Swirlydoo's August kit - Celestial Summer. Some gorgeous papers in this one from Blue Fern Studio's and Prima Princess.


Swirlydoos July 2014 Scrapbook Sketch Challenge
 
Firstly the August sketch challenge with which I used the Princess Papers.

 
I started with some texture paste and a Memory Box circles stencil, apart from that everything on this page was from the kit.
 
 
I wound the wire around a pencil to get the shape I wanted.

We had a Silks shimmer semi gloss acrylic glaze in the kit which I highlighted parts of the Prima resin fairies with and also the chippy alpha's. I thought the colour of the glaze matched perfectly the colour of my daughter's face painting!

 
 Thank you for stopping by, I will post some more layouts from this gorgeous kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment