Thursday 7 August 2014

More Swirlydoo's layouts

I'm back again!, with more layouts from the Celestial Summer kit from Swirlydoo's monthly scrapbook kit club.  Go take a look..... www.swirlydoos.com

This time I have this page to show you, I really like this one, I tried to keep this one as a mixed media page and keep it soft and dreamy.


 
Here are some close up's....
 
 
On the gorgeous Blue Fern Studio's paper I firstly masked the diamond pattern in two different coloured Prima chalk ink pads, Pastel Brown and Sweet pea. I also texture paste some swirls through a mask, stamped the Finnabair brick stamp with Distress ink Tattered Rose and then used versamark through the Memory box circle splashes stencil ( my favourite at the monment!) and added Stampendous aged gold embossing powder and heated.

 
My chippie I painted in gesso and then dabbed splatters of  Eggplant and Shell Pink paint dabbers and then  dabbed my embossing medium dabber over randomly and used the Stampendous gold embossing powder again.
 
 
My butterflies are a die from the Create and Craft TV Brand with the edges dusted in the two prima chalk pads already used and then a Stickles glitter glue rubbed over in places. I also used the same die to cut out the butterflies in the peach and white material sheet that was also in the kit and placed underneath the other butterflies to act like a shadow/ double layer.
I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment