Monday 19 May 2014

So Happy Together

What a gorgeous sunny and hot weekend we have just had. Quality time spent in the garden with the kids and a little bit of crafting time too!!
Today i'm showing you a layout that the theme was 'masking', so here's my LO.


 
I used a hexagon, 'That special Touch' Mask at the top to match the patterned paper in the middle and another 'That special Touch' mask, dripping dots, as I call it! Through these I used a Pan Pastel 'burnt sienna'.  My background paper was an American Crafts; Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic. Other papers used were Echo Park; Here and Now:  My Minds Eye; collectable 'Memorable' and 'Unforgettable' paper; Panduro; Letter from Old Days.
 

                                                    

I used Tattered Lace dies 'Lacy Daisies' and Sissix dies decorative borders and tags. Pins and button embellishments from My Minds Eye.  The stamp was a MME doily stamp, stamped in Distress Ink Black soot.

 
I cut up the MME collectable memorable papers for my journaling words and the chalkboard tag was from Prima " The Optimist" collection "perfect" paper. 

 
I distresses some paper and inked all but the chalk board one with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap.
 
 
Lastly a lovely Martha Stewart deep edge punch, Baker's twine and Liquid Pearls; platinum pearl.
Thank you for popping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment