Friday 9 May 2014

Our walk by the Estuary

Good afternoon all! I said on a previous post that I would be using some photo's from our walk along the Pembrokeshire estuary banks and here's one of my favourites.
 
I knew as soon as I saw this photo that I wanted to use the sweatshirt colour as my main colour to highlight and then keep it fairly neutral after that. I love chalkboard and thought these tags fitted in well.
 

The gorgeous background paper is from a lovely collection of background 12x12 paper pad by Santoro called 'Mergirl', they are beautiful!! And coloured cardstock in pale blue, orange, beige and black with a Tonic border punch Strip. 
The chalkboard tags are My Minds Eye Chalk studio decorative tags. I used the lovely flourish from Tattered Lace, the alpha's are Kaisercraft mini alphas stickers and the words are Authentique Diction.
 
 

 
I really like using masks at the moment. Here I have used  a 'that special touch' mask with a Pan Pastel '22803 Orange shade', which matched the sweatshirt colour beautifully. The bird die is from The Memory Box, and the chipboard elements are from My Minds Eye.

 
I was really pleased with the flowers, which I made myself from a Woodware flower punch, lots of layers to create a good 'double' flower and inked the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. And Teresa Collins enamble dots.
 
Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment