Wednesday 19 December 2018

Frosty Layout for Tres Jolie


Hi all, 

Welcome to another post featuring the December Scrapbook Kit from TRES JOLIE KITS.
This kit features papers from Maja Design Joyous Winterdays collection, flowers from Prima Marketing and chipboards from Creative Embellishments. What is there not to love?!

Here is my wintery themed layout with myself and my favourite girlie ! ❤ ....




The next photos show you a few close ups with details of my work.




The top background paper, Glisten, was heavily distressed round the edges and then backed onto the main background paper, Cozy Inside.
The photo is backed onto paper Frost.
I added the title strip from one of the papers as a border across the layout.





The chipboard title was covered with Nuvo Cryatsl drops.




I covered the chipboard with the silver Nuvo Crystal Drops and dropped the Antique Silver Art Sugar from the Mixed Media kit onto it whilst still wet.
I added Nuvo drops all round the layout.




I loved the cute shovel which I nestled in the flower cluster.
I added the Art Sugar to some of the flowers and silver leaves too.
I finished by adding some of the 'snow' from the mixed media kit to the shovel and the flower clusters.



Products used from the Scrapbook Kit:


* Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Glisten

* Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Cozy Inside

* Maja designs Joyous Winterdays - Frost

* Prima Marketing - Sweet Peppermint Flowers NorthPole

* Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Holly and Berry Border

* Darice Sweetwater Roses Mint

* Darice - Mini Shovel



Products used from the Mixed Media kit:


* Prima - Art  Sugar Antique Silver

* 'Snow'



Products From my stash:


* Nuvo Crystal Drops - silver

* Dusty Attic chipboard 'selfie'






If you are interested in this Card Tags and More Kit or the other two kits available from Tres Jolie kits then please look HERE







Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites














Happy  Scrapping!

Ginny






No comments:

Post a Comment