Thursday 27 December 2018

Celebrating Layout for Tres Jolie Kits


Hi everyone,

Welcome to my last post for the month featuring the December Kit for TRES JOLIE KITS.

Today I'm sharing with you a scrapbook layout created with the gorgeous Maja Design Joyous Winterdays paper collection.







Lets show you some close ups and details of the layout....





I used lots of layers in this layout, using all the lovely patterns and designs in this paper collection.
I inked edges with vintage photo distress ink.




I used the stencil from the Mixed Media Kit, to add some holly texture paste detail to the background paper.




I also used the Art Sugar from the Mixed Media kit and dropped it into glue on top of all the flowers and leaves to add a real wintery feel to the embellishments.




The Kaiser pearls in Denim I added in swirls coming from the flower clusters and the odd single one dotted around.




I love this photo from a recent visit with my parents to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary!




I had a piece of the Holly and Berry border left over from another layout, so I used it on this layout. 
I covered it with SnowTex from my stash, to give it a snowy look about it and then again dropped some Art Sugar into it. 







Products used from the Scrapbook Kit:



Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Cheerful
Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Glisten
Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Snowball Fight
Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Frost
Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Blizzard
Prima Marketing - Sweet Peppermint Flowers Northpole
Prima Marketing - Paper Roses Blue
Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Holly and Berry Border
Darice - Sweetwater Roses Mint
Kaisercraft Pearls - Demin





Products used from the Mixed Media Kit:


Prima – Art sugar Antique Silver
Kaisercraft Mini Stencil - Holly



Products from my Stash:

Texture Paste white
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Stapler & Staples
SnowTex






If you are interested in this Scrapbook Kit or the other two kits available from Tres Jolie kits then please look HERE








Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites














Happy  Scrapping!

Ginny







No comments:

Post a Comment