Thursday 20 December 2018

Anniversary Layout for Tres Jolie


Hello all!

I'm back today with another layout to share with you all created with the December Scrapbook kit from TRES JOLIE KITS.
This time I chose to work with the brighter colours from the paper collection Joyous Winterdays from Maja Design.






Now to share some details and close ups....




I tore a large triangular piece of co-ordinating paper, Christmas Time, to go with my chosen background paper, Make Decorations. I edged it with some Distress Ink.




I used the paints from the Mixed Media Kit to paint the chipboard Holly & Berry Frame, which I cut into two pieces.
The photo was backed on the Frost paper.
The bunting pieces I created from paper Playful
.



I used the Kaiser Pearls to add to some chipboard from my stash to create Mistletoe.
The title chipboard I covered with Viva Inka Gold from my stash just by rubbing it over with my finger.





The vine I shaped around the photo to carry on the circular design started with the chipboard frame.




Products used from the Scrapbook Kit:


Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Make Decorations
Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Christmas Time
Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays - Frost
Maja Design Joyous Winterdays - Playful
Prima Marketing - Victorian Christmas Poinsetta Kiss
Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Holly and Berry Frame
Kaisercraft Pearls - Pearl


Mixed Media Kit:

Prima – Impasto Paint Poppy Red
Prima – Impasto Paint Bottle Green


My Stash products:

Viva Inka Gold
White Paper Roses
Love Chipboard Title
Berries Chipboard Pieces
Vintage Photo Distress Ink



If you are interested in this Card Tags and More Kit or the other two kits available from Tres Jolie kits then please look HERE








Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites












Happy  Scrapping!
Ginny





No comments:

Post a Comment