Tuesday 27 November 2018

The Maze layout for Tres Jolie Kits




I'm back today with my last layout created with the November kit from Tres Jolie Kits featuring the lovely Dreamland papers from AB Studios.
On this layout I've used the papers to help create my flower clusters to frame the photo.
Here's my layout....








I used a torn panel from a floral patterned paper and added it over the neutral background paper, positioning it so the floral cluster comes out rom behind my photo.




I cannot do straight edges but you have probably noticed that by now...
My Mum is horrified when she sees I have torn my paper up again! 




I balanced the design of the layout by creating my embellishment flower cluster on the opposite side of the photo.




I added a couple of embellishments to the floral design paper to 'lift' the design up off the page.




The tags are all distressed and layered up to look like they are slotted in behind the photo. Dont be frightened to really shabby them up and rip them a bit, they really look like they have been used and pulled in and out from behind the photo a lot!!




I added the chipboard keys to my clusters. These I left in their raw state as I felt the rustic look suited my layout.






Kit contents used:

AB Studio Dreamland paper collection
49 & Market Vintage Shades - Yellow
49 & Market Seaside Blooms – Natural Blush
49 & Market Blossom Blooms – Linen
Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Keys







To purchase this kit or subscription to Tres Jolie Kits click HERE



Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites





















Thanks for stopping by,


Happy Scrapping :)


Ginny 






No comments:

Post a Comment