Friday 23 November 2018

Rustic layout for Tres Jolie Kits


Today I'm sharing a layout with you made with the November scrapbook kit from Tres Jolie Kits featuring papers from AB Studio!
I loved these papers and wanted to combine a couple of them together to contrast each other.
Here's what I came up with....









I tore a panel out from the floral detail paper which I have layered on top of the dark background paper. 





Using the 'rule of three' I created the circle details across the layout combining the cogs in the patterned paper with the woven wreath embellishment.





I loved the flowers in the kit this month, soft neutral colours mixed in with the seeded heads and unusual leaves. I incorporated the twisted wire pieces as well into my flower clusters.





I popped flowers underneath and on top of the woven wreath to create a more natural look rather then a 'plonked' on look.




I did some stencilling on the background of the dark paper with a black texture paste. I liked this look behind the layered tags.




I popped in some of the cogs to match the colours/blues in the photo and to keep the cog theme going throughout the layout.



Kit contents used:

AB Studios Dreamland paper collection
49 & Market Vintage Shades - Yellow
49 & Market Seaside Blooms – Natural Blush
49 & Market Blossom Blooms – Linen
Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Feathers
AB Studio – Stencil ID 110
Tres Jolie – Patina Metal Gears







To purchase this kit or subscription to Tres Jolie Kits click HERE



Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites




















Thanks for stopping by today

Happy scrapping

Ginny   :)





No comments:

Post a Comment