Friday 9 November 2018

November Mood board challenge layout

Hello all, 


Its a brand new month and a brand new kit from Tres Jolie Kits!
Today I am sharing a project created with the November Scrapbook kit.
This kit has beautiful papers from AB Studios and some gorgeous embellishments to compliment them!
My first project is created using the mood board, this months challenge. 
Here is what I came up with...




Here is the mood board for this months challenge.





Here are a few close ups and details...…




I kept to monochrome tones from the mood board. There were some perfect pieces in the embellishments for this layout. I loved keeping some of the embellishments in their raw state, it kept a natural feel that matched the wildness of the rocks in my photo.




I layered up 3 papers to create the background layers. Going from darkest on the outside to lightest for the miain background paper. This gives the layout a nice framed effect and makes the darker parts of the layout 'pop.
These were all distressed.




I loved this string tied tube embellishment from the flower pack and wanted to base the main cluster with this feature. I drapped one of the flower peices over it to blend it into the page.
I didn't add any products on the chipboard feathers, keeping them in their raw state, i loved the effect they gave!




My photo I backed on patterned paper with distressed edges. I then arranged the tags behind the photo. I tied some bakers twine to the tags.




I cut lengths of lace to layer down the sides of my photo.
I used the cute little flower stamp in the background with some toffee archival ink.
The keys I added last to finish the embellishment clusters off.




I used the metal clock peices, one in each embellishment cluster. One was slotted underneath my photo layers, which are propped up with foam pads to lift them of the page, and the other is placed on top of my photo layers. 





To purchase this kit or subscription to Tres Jolie Kits click HERE



Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites















Thanks for stopping by today

Happy scrapping

Ginny   :)







No comments:

Post a Comment