Sunday 16 September 2018

'Too Cute' layout... Tres Jolie Kits

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing another layout made with the September kit from Tres Jolie Kit Club. This one is made with the Bobunny papers  in the kit.
I really enjoyed making this one, it came together really quickly and i loved these photos of my DS from what seems a very long time ago! He is now a teenager!





Here are some close ups with some details for you...…





I created layers with the papers, adding a floral details paper to the more neutral black background paper. All paper layers had torn edges. I highlighted the pale blues by using a coordinating piece of cardstock in the layers to make the colours 'pop'.




I used the ephemera tags and journal cards to add more layers. I cut them in half and then slotted the top half of the cards I the top of the layers and the bottom of the cards into the bottom of the layers. This makes your ephemera go further and balances the design. I layered a lovely piece of lace into my paper layers too.





I scrumped up some cream embroidery thread behind my flower embellishments to add a different effect. The chipboard piece I simply painted with gesso and then dropped some of the blue pigment in places along it to add a little coloured detail to it.  Whilst this was all still wet I dropped some colour coordinated seed beads on to it to finish off.






I used some Splash! white ink splattered in the background and added some of the pearls.





Products used from the kit:


* Bobunny Black Tie Affair - Lace
* Bobunny Black Tie Affair - Black tie Affair
* Prima Marketing Flirty Fleur - Little Notes
* Prima Marketing Say it in Pearls - strip green -#530518
* Creative Embellishments chipboard - Flourish Border
* Prima Marketing Flowers - Flirty Fleur #634483
* Prima Marketing Flowers - Flirty Fleur #634551
* Prima Marketing Flirty Fleur Ephemera
* Nuvo Crystal Drops - Silver Lining

Products used from my stash/ previous kits:


* Coredinations Cardstock - Powder Blue
* Ayeeda Ink Splash! White
* Gesso - white
* Seed Beads
* White Lace
* Embroidery thread - cream







Here is the September Scrapbook kit..... 





For details on subscribing to these monthly kits follow the link below.





Don't forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:



Tres jolie website: http://tresjoliekits.com/


Tres jolie subscriptions: http://tresjoliekits.com/services/





You Tube 



thanks for stopping by today, 

happy scrapping! 

Ginny :)





No comments:

Post a Comment