Sunday 3 June 2018

Tres Jolie June Kit Layout


Hi Everyone!
It's Ginny here with you today and I am going to share with you a layout I have created  using the June Tres Jolie Scrapbook kit

I loved these 13 Arts papers in this kit especially the darker neutral  coloured papers.


I used two of the papers for this layout, 'Cold Days' and 'Days & Nights'. I also used the 'All Good Things' paper to fussy cut the feathers out from.




I used the darker paper as my background paper and tore the lighter one create the band across the middle.



You will see in the close ups I used a few other bits of fussy cutting around the layout too.
This cluster is fussy cut out of the 'All Good Things' paper and slotted behind my photo.



I wanted to create a dream catcher effect with the fussy cut feathers and combined it with the Prima flower vine to create this effect.



On the background I used a little texture paste, from the Mixed Media kit, with a Prima stencil.



I love the little watering can from The Prima Shabby Chic Treasures set.



I love the coloured water splats that are on the background of the lighter background paper, I arranged my layout to make sure I could see some of these in my design.



The photo I layered up on a roughly torn piece, that is just slightly bigger then my photo, from the other paper paper collection in the June Kit, Prima - Vintage Floral - Pink Promises. This was then mounted on a piece of cardboard (or use foam pads) to lift it up off the background papers to add a little definition.



I finished off by adding a couple of little paper flowers and the fussy cut leafy sprays.



Products Used on this layout:

From the Scrapbook kit:
13 Arts: Until Dawn: Cold Day
13 Arts: Until Dawn: Days & Nights
13 Arts: Until Dawn: All Good Things
Black Crochet Lace
Prima: Vintage Floral: Pink Promises
Prima: Cinderella Collection Cyprus #549183 flower vine
Prima Flowers: #631239
Prima: Shabby Chic Treasures: Garden Metals #892456
From the Mixed Media Kit:
Ranger: Texture Paste: Opaque White
Other:
Prima Lattice Stencil

Details on subscribing to Tres Jolie Monthly kits can be found here

We are so excited to be bringing you Tres Jolie Kits. We invite you to join us as we deliver directly to you coordinated monthly kits. If layouts aren't for you, we also have a card kit. If you want to get messy there is our mixed media kit that always includes a project along with the mediums. Can't decide, get them all.

Don’t forget to follow Tres Jolie on all our various social media outlets.

Thanks for taking a look today, keep popping by here everyday for more projects done by our talented design team!
Ginny  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment