Friday 22 June 2018

Dream Layout for Tres Jolie Kits


Hello all,
I'm back with another layout today made using the June Kit from Tres Jolie Kits.
This layout is actually very simple, with only a little paper layering, and fussy cutting.
For this one I used the 13 Arts papers in the kit.


These are gorgeous papers from 13 Arts.
I used one of the papers as a torn background border down the centre of my layout, the edges torn as always!
I ran a piece of the beautiful lace down one side of this paper layer just slightly slotting it underneath.


And splattered the background with the Patina Ink from the Mixed media kit.




Again I did a lot of fussy cutting for this layout. I slotted them into my photo backing layers along with the lovely resin feathers.



The photo is popped up on an a piece of cardboard so I have plenty of room to slot other embellishments under. My photos are backed with a piece of matching 13 Arts Paper with torn edges (or use a distressing tool)



I added some lovely lace leaves, the shabby chic resins feathers and flowers.
I cut the word for my title out of the 13 Arts paper: All Good Things.



Products from the Scrapbook Kit:
13 Arts: Until Dawn: In the Garden
13 Arts: Until Dawn: Frosty Garden
Prima: Vintage Floral Collection: Pink Promises
13 Arts: Until Dawn: All Good Things
Prima: Resin Icons: #573355
White Lace
Products from the Mixed Media Kit
Ranger: Alcohol Ink: Patina 



We offer 3 different kits, you can subscribe to all or just the one(s) that suit you crafty needs.
Scrapbook Kit
Cards, Tags and More
Mixed Media
Then contact Kim by email at  Kim@tresjoliekits.com 
Dont forget you can find us on,
Facebook
Instagram
Thanks for stopping by the blog today....
I hope you are enjoying all our Design Team Projects we have been sharing with you on the blog so far this month!
Happy scrapping
Ginny  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment