Friday 17 March 2017

Sketch Challenge at **Swirlydoos***

Hi ladies,

Today I'm sharing my layout created for the Swirlydoos Kit Club February Sketch challenge.


Here is my layout:




Here is the sketch designed by Kim!



Image may contain: flower



Here are some close ups of my layout.




The Prima Color Bloom spray was used on the background, spritzed and plodged!




All my edges including the doily were inked with the Walnut Stain Distress ink.
The stamping was done in the Archival ink.




The Wycinanka pieces were embossed with the BFS embossing powder Mushroom.




The leaves were cut in the same pp as was used for the photo mount and inked with the distress ink.




My edges were all distressed before inking.




I loved the effect tis stamp gave to the background of the layout.




The School Memories flowers were layered up with some layers from the Alpha flowers to create a more dimensional flower. I then used some of the Alpha paper flowers folded in half and slotted into my paper layers. I also inked the edges of these too.




For more details on the Sketch challenge  at Swirlydoos visit here 






**Products used on this layout**

Maja Design: Fika Havrerutor
                 : Fika Nybakat
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
Blue fern Studios: Embossing Powder: Mushroom (S)*
Ranger Archival Ink Pad: Coffee
Heartfelt Creations: Stamp:
Cherry Lynn Designs: Die: Pair of Ferns B118 (S)*
Darice Pearls (S)*
Antique Doilies: Live & Love Crafts
Lace: Live & Love Crafts
Wycinanka: Ornamental Wuthering
Prima Color Bloom2: Fine Shimmer Spray: Sugar Plum (S)*
Prima Flowers: School Memories #570750
Prima Flowers: Alpha & Flowers #525255

* (S) - products used from previous Swirlydoos Kits






Thank you  for stopping by today


Ginny  :)   💕






No comments:

Post a Comment