Here is Major Case File 225 and the sketch to go with it.
Here is how I solved the case:
All Colour used.
My Evidence used:
* stripes (Background paper)
* bunting (DA chipboard) stitching ( on the paper under the 'Catch your dreams')
* washi tape ( filmstrip & measure tape)
* keys (wood icons)
* triangle shape ( shape of the bunting flags)
* circles ( red paper fussy cutting coins)
* wood (keys, wood grain paper effect)
* feathers ( on the dream catcher)
My Testimony used:
* Handwrite right on your background
* Inspirational word - dream
Williams birthday dinner at Frankie and Bennies with Granny and Grandad, their treat, to celebrate Williams 12th birthday! You look so grown up now! Hope all your dreams come true!
The dusty attic chipboard painted with the Metallic Accents.
The layers of washi tape on top of the yellow paint splats with the fussy cut dream catcher.
The wood key and clocks were coloured with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The keys were hung on the bakers twine. My layers have been popped up with Stix 2 foam pads.
I wrapped the bakers twine around the photo and tied on the front.
Products I've used on this layout:
* BoBunny: Star Crossed: crossed stripe
BoBunny: Star Crossed: crossed honeycomb
BoBunny: Star Crossed: crossed love
BoBunny: Star Crossed: crossed altered
Pink Paislee: Fetching Petals 00170
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Prima Chalk Ink Pad: Pastel Blue
Dusty Attic: Chipboard: Partylights #DA13631
Indigo Blu: English Cottage Acrylic Paint: Banana Custard
Washi Tapes x 2
Prima Marketing: Wood Icons
Prima Marketing: Metallic Accents: White Noise & Fibre Optic
Bakers Twine - red
Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 05 Black
Don't forget to pop over to the CSI blog to see the sponsors providing prize this month and to see how the other DT members solved the case.
Thanks for stopping by
Ginny :) 💕