Monday 14 March 2016

My Creative Sketches February Sketch

So here I am just sneaking in at the last minute in the deadline for My Creative Sketches February sketch challenge !

Here is my layout...


This is the sketch we followed;


For this layout I have used Blue fern Studio's Timeless paper collection. This is a beautiful collection which are beautiful for feminine pages but work equally well for masculine pages too. I have done a couple of masculine layouts with this collection and really love them !
The papers and embellishments used are all from a Swirlydoos kit - February Ballad kit.

This layout is all about layers, you know I love my layers !
I have incorporated the Prima rub-ons as part of the layers and used gold foil over them.
I added a Dusty Attic chippie word, embossed in Stampendous Frantage antique gold embossing enamel, as were two of the music clefts. The other two were embossed in Black opaque embossing powder by Personal Impressions. 
The ephemera is Prima Salvage District.

This layout was celebrating DS passing his Guitar exams last summer.

Now for some close ups to see the details...









Products used;
Blue Fern Studio; Timeless; Keepsakes
Prima; Rub-on foils; holographic dreams
Prima; Adhesive Rub-ons #971281
Prima; Ephemera; Salvage District
Dusty Attic; Word Pack #17
Tim Holtz; Distress ink pad; Frayed Burlap
Personal Impressions; Black Opaque embossing powder
Stampendous; Frantage antique gold embossing enamel
Darice black pearls
ribbon trim & music clefts n/k

For details on My Creative Sketches please visit http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.co.uk/
For details on Swirlydoos kits please visit http://www.swirlydoos.com/


Hope you like this masculine page :)

Thanks for stopping by

Ginny  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment