Thursday 10 March 2016

C.S.I. case file #193

Hello everyone...

Today I'm sharing with you layout for  CSI: Color, stories, inspiration  case file #193.

Here is the case file;


And here is my layout I have created from this case file;


The Scheme:
* blue - sky and sea in my photo, inking
* white - Anchor and boats steering wheel, background paper
* green - kite, ribbon, my jumper in photo, inking
* orange - ink splattering
* dark grey - Will's jumper in photo, anchor and chains, design on background paper

The Evidence:
* kites, string
* bottles/jars - my message in a bottle
* shells - die cut shells
* nautical elements - anchors & chains, star fish, Boat in photo, boats steering wheel

Testimony:
* write about you name - I researched the meaning of my name
* Frame your story -  my research is on a framed journal card

Here are some close up's:


The anchor and chains chippies are from Blue Fern Studios - 'Anchor's Away'.
I used 'Finnabair Texture paste; Graphite', and 'Finnabair  Snowflake paste' on the chippies to add colour and texture.


The shell dies are from Joy! Crafts - Under the Sea


Bottle from Creative Expressions.




Mixed Alpha's from my stash with string, ribbon, pebbles and cheesecloth.


White polymer embellishments from Scrapberry's - Seas 1


Inks were all Tim Holtz distress inks used with water.
Bundled Sage
Tumbled Glass
Rusty Hinge

Stencils used:
TCW: Mini Specimens


My papers were Prima ; Engraver ; Cartouche & Calligraphy.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at this layout,
please leave comments and please follow my blog, thank you :)

Ginny   :)





No comments:

Post a Comment