Thursday 21 January 2016

Pretty in Pink Canvas

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you my canvas I created for Cindy's January Canvas challenge over at Swirlydoo's monthly kit club.

I absolutely loved doing this challenge!
Here it is ......


I had no plan with this really, it just evolved, apart from it was going to be pink tones.
I raided all my Swirlydoos embellishments I have left over from previous monthly kits and added a few other bits and pieces with lots of mixed media. My canvas design base started with some Maja Design Vintage Summer basics paper.

Products used;

Maja Design; Vintage Summer Basics; 1925
Windsor & Newton Artists Acrylic Clear Gesso
Dina Wakley Media; Gel Medium
white Gesso
Prima; Color Bloom; Iris
Tattered Angels; Glimmer Mist; Crème de Rouge
My Besties; Glimmer Spritz; Due Kissed Honey
Finnabair Art Ingredients;Glass Beads;Plum
Petaloo; Burlap Birdsnest flower; pink
Petaloo; Mums and Butterlies; pink
Prima; Shabby Chic Treasures; Antique Garden Sinks #892326
Prima; Junkyard Findings; Vintage Trinkets; Typo zippers; #891558
Prima; Wood Icons; Debutante; #579555
Prima; Wood Embellishments; Fairy Rhymes; Pegs; #563790
Prima; Buttons; #559830
Scrapberry's Roses; Pink
Chicken Wire from Swirlydoos kit
Cheesecloth, pearl trim, string and laces from my stash









I hope you like this project !!! :)
Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your day !!

Ginny   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment