Sunday 3 January 2016

All that Glitters......

Happy New Year Everyone !......

Wow wow.... to say I love the December Swirlydoos All that Glitters kit is an understatement, I think it is my favourite kit yet.......

The kit comprises of Kaisercraft 'Silver Bells' paper collection, such pretty colours of pink and bluey turquoise and silver, so pretty !
I had the mediums 'add on' kit too,  which included such yummy goodies to add extra glitz and bling and GLITTER......

This is my layout for the December sketch challenge....


....and this is the sketch...



I used the Kaisercraft 12x12 stencil from the mediums kit to back the design with a couple of snowflakes using the Finnabair Snowflake paste ( my new favourite product !!)  Some of the BoBunny laser cut snowflakes I covered in Gesso and then painted them in the FolkArt Extreme Glitter Acrylic Paint. The other one I painted the Extreme Glitter straight on to the snowflake. This creates a wonderful fine glittered bling ! There are some gorgeous flowers and embellishments in this kit, and the flower and embellishment add on kits, that go beautifully with the papers. I added some Twinklets Diamond Dust ( not in the kit) to my mirror dots to create a more frosted look and some extra glitz with some gold Glamour dust (also not in the kit) on my white leaves, as I decided if you can't go full out with glitter at Christmas when can you ????
Now for some close ups....





Thanks for looking

Ginny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment