Monday 25 January 2016

Let's get Sketchy January Week 4

Hello again !

For the second post today we are off to Let's Get Sketchy and the January week 4 sketch challenge.
For this layout I used an old favourite paper line of mine from My Minds Eye.



And here's the sketch we followed;


Products used in this layout;

Paper

My Minds Eye; Bluebell; "Every Day" Garden
My Minds Eye; Bluebell; "Smile" Bouquet
My Minds Eye; Bluebell; "Bright" Blossom
My Minds Eye; Bluebell;  "Remember" Journal

Other

Prima Flowers; #577650
Petaloo Flowers; Darjeeling; Wild Mini Blossoms; soft grey
Martha Stewart punches
Distress Ink; Frayed Burlap
Distress Ink; Vintage Photo
Dreamweavers Crackle Embossing paste
Prima mask
Gesso
Wood butterflies, title, heart, raffia twine and lace from my stash


Here are the close up's  :)









Hope you like this creation, thanks for stopping by my blog, come back soon !

Ginny   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment