Friday 17 August 2018

Mintay layout for Tres Jolie Kits August Kit


Hello all!
I'm back today with a layout created using the Mintay papers from the August main Scrapbook kit from Tres Jolie Kits.
These papers are gorgeous!
Here is my layout:



I have also used the sketch again for this layout. For my layout the other day I turned the sketch around, this layout I have left in the format it was designed.




As usual my paper layers are all torn edges and they are inked too. I did the broad band across the middle with a lovely floral paper and highlighted it underneath with a piece of the blue lace.




The balloon chip board piece I have painted with gesso and then edged it with the same ink I inked the papers with.





My photo is layered up with some of the journal cards cut from the 12x12 paper. I curled some of the corners for extra detail.





I did a little fussy cutting of the pink flowers buds with the blue butterflies to add to my flower clusters.




My journaling (all be it small!) is fussy cut from the journal cards, distressed and inked.






Products used on this layout;

* Prima; 7th Heaven; MT- 7th - 03
* Prima; 7th Heaven; MT - 7th - 06
* Prima; 7th Heaven; MT - 7th - 01
* Prima; Say it in Crystals; Santorini #994280
* Prima Flowers; #631994
* Prima Flowers; #632014
* 49& Market Flowers; Shimmer & Shine Blush Jardin Secret
* Creative Embellishments; Chipboard Lanterns
* Blue Lace


Products used from my stash;

* Prima; Resin Icons; #573355
* Versa Fine; Archival Ink; Toffee 
* Gesso white






Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have fun creating with this August Kit. I cannot wait to see what you all do with the kit!
For more information on Tres Jolie Kit Club please follow the links below:
Tres Jolie Website: http://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres Jolie Subscriptions: http://tresjoliekits.com/services/



No comments:

Post a Comment