Sunday 27 November 2016

Halloween layout

Hi all!

Time seems to be flying by, Halloween only seems like yesterday and now already we are nearly at the end of November - I don't know where its going!
I'm doing some catching up by doing my layout of the antics from this years Halloween.
This is the first year my kids have ever been trick or treating and they had a fabulous time meeting up and going round with some friends and of course getting some sweets! We had fun with the annual pumpkin carving too!


I had fun with this layout, even down to the doodling zigzags round the edge with a black pen!



The pumpkins are fussy cut out of the wonderful Fancy Pants paper. I loved the pumpkin bunting!
The Chippie title was sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer mist several times and when dry I painted over the lime green Art Alchemy Paint.


The Blue Fern Studio chipboard cobweb I 'painted' with the black enamel accents, that I did the dots round the edge with, with a paint brush to create a really glossy look.
The middle pieces of the web were painted with the Art Alchemy paint.



The pumpkin splats were created by mixing the Tim Holtz Grit paste with the orange acrylic paint. This was then spread through a Dusty Attic Stencil. The Grit paste gives fantastic texture, it does actually look like squashed pumpkin!


Products used for this layout:

Background paper:- Carta Bella: All Hallow's Eve: Scary Stripe
Fussy Cutting:- Fancy Pants: Oct 31: Jack-O-Lantern

Blue fern Studio: Chipboard: Cobwebs
Blue Fern Studio: Chipboard: Halloween word
Authentique: Petite Type: Classique: Beauty
Prima Marketing: Art Alchemy: Acrylic Paint: Metallique Lime Peel
Indogo Blu: English Cottage: Acrylic Paint: Burning Bonfire
Cosmic Shimmer: Mica Shimmer Mist: Red Firefly
Ranger: Enamel Accents: Black
Tim Holtz: Distress Grit Paste
Dusty Attic: stencil: Splats DA 1329
Black Pen


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you liked this layout,

Ginny  😀














No comments:

Post a Comment