Saturday 12 November 2016

Saturday tutorial over at Swirlydoos KIt Club

Hello all!

Today I'm up on the Swirlydoos Kit Club blog with the Saturday Tutorial.

I have a step by step Snapguide tutorial showing you how I created this Altered Clipboard using Swirlydoos October 'Rose Garden' Kit.


Here is the link to the Swirlydoos blog


and the Swirlydoos Snapguide page.


Here are some close ups to tempt you to go and take a peek!





This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at  www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Ginny) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


Thanks for stopping by  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment