Friday 25 January 2019

New Beginnings... January Kit...



Today I'm back with a layout created with the January Scrapbook kit from Tres Jolie Kits. This kit is so pretty, it is definitely one of my favourites! The papers from Prima Marketing and 49& Market are stunning and as for the flowers..... so pretty.... I hope you are all enjoying creating with it! 

For this layout I have gone back to the 49& Market papers. I adore the colour tones in these papers. 

So here it is....









I used three of the Sweet Reflections papers for this layout, distressing the edges and layering them up, all slightly different sizes.
I added some background stencilling with a stencil and texture paste.




The bunting I strung on bakers twine. I dabbed the Prima Chalk ink on the banners to add splashes of lilac colour to them




These flowers are GORGEOUS! If you only buy one of the flower sets from the Prima Lavender Frost collection it has got to be this set - Misty Nights.
I did fussy cut some flowers from the Awakening paper and add to my flower cluster at the bottom of the layout. 




I added a beautiful piece of lace from my stash to add a soft pretty romantic touch to the layout.




I did use some flowers from the other packs of flowers in the kit too to 'fill' in. 
I dabbed around the outer edges of the 2 background papers with the chalk ink pad.




Products used from the scrapbook Kit



49 & Market Sweet Reflections- Reminiscence
49 & Market Sweet Reflections- Memory
49 & Market Sweet Reflections - Pause
49 & Market Sweet Reflections - Awakening
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Misty Nights

Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Beautiful Frost
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Aromatic Peace
Prima Marketing - Canvas Banner
Prima Marketing - Chalk Ink Pastel Purple
Prima Marketing - Shabby Chic Treasures - Hearts









If you are interested in this Scrapbook Kit or the other two kits available from Tres Jolie kits then please look HERE







Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites














Happy  Scrapping!

Ginny








No comments:

Post a Comment