Friday 11 January 2019

Lavender Frost layout.....

Hello All!

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you have all have a fabulous, happy, healthy, peaceful and joyous 2019!

It's time for a layout created with the January Kit from Tres Jolie Kits, this kit is a beauty this month!
We have beautiful papers from 49 & Market and Prima Marketing and some gorgeous embellishments to compliment them. 
I have also had the pleasure of creating with the Cards Tags and More Kit this month too... again filled with Prima goodies. More on that later in the month. 

Today I have decided to share with you a layout created with the Prima Marketing Lavender Frost papers.









I did a little stenciling with texture paste in the background.
There are loads of layers in this layout, small oblongs cut from lots of the Prima papers in this collection.




The flowers from this collection are stunning. I grouped them together along with some butterflies fussy cut from the papers.




I added some of the tickets in the clusters too.




All the flowers are packaged with a piece of printed vellum paper... I loved this and couldn't waste it so I have used this in my paper layers.




I added touches of Nuvo Crystal drops to the layout from a previous kit.





Papers and products used from the Kit

Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-My Lovely Garden
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-The Road to You
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-Finding the Way
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-Royal Bidding
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-Hidden Truth
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-My Confession
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Misty Nights
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Beautiful Frost
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Aromatic Peace
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Tickets
Prima Marketing - Chalk Ink Pastel Purple
7 Gypsies - Architextures Findings Ornate Garden Stakes










If you are interested in this Scrapbook Kit or the other two kits available from Tres Jolie kits then please look HERE








Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites












Happy  Scrapping!
Ginny






No comments:

Post a Comment