Tuesday 1 August 2017

***CSI - Case File 235***

Its time for another case file here at CSI - Color Stories Inspiration!

It the start of the month so we have a major case file with a sketch for your interpretation as well.

Here is how I solved the case file....




Here is the case file with


the sketch....





I used all the colours from the scheme.


My Evidence used was:

* Solid white background
* polka dots - mist dots
* flowers
* wet medium - texture paste



My testimony used was:  


* Topic: girlfriends









I have used Maja Design papers on this layout with the white cardstock background.
To get a fresh modern feel to the layout I have drawn black free hand lines around the edges of some of the paper layers. 




I used Distress Grit paste as my wet medium with a floral swirl stencil.




This very pretty ribbon was the perfect colouring for this colour scheme. Just tied in a bow and glued to the layout.




I wanted to use some stamped verses on this layout. I  stamped with Black Soot distress Ink.





I used staples to keep my torn paper layers together and metal brads to keep my photo layers together.




The topic was 'girlfrreinds' so my layout  has me with all my besties on it!  




Products used on this layout....


Bazzill: Cardstock white
Maja Design: Vintage Spring Basics: 10th of April
Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics: 1943
Stencil
Tim Holtz: Distress Grit Paste
Pigma Micron Pen: Archival Ink Black
Prima Color Bloom mist: Iris
Sheena Douglas Stamp
Inkylicious Stamp
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink: Black Soot
Ribbon
Wild Orchid Crafts: Sweetheart Blossoms: Ivory and Mixed Pastels
Staples
Pearls: white
Prima flowers: Seashore #574949
Metal Brads.



I look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge. Don't forget you could be in with a chance of winning a prize from one of our fabulous sponsors this month!

Also pop over to the CSI blog to see what the other DT members came up with!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today



Ginny  :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment