Tuesday 18 April 2017

An Easter Layout!

Hello all!

Today I am sharing an Easter layout with a photo of me and the kids doing a 'selfie' over the Easter
holidays.




Here are some close ups and details.



This bunny and egg die from Joanna Sheen was perfect for my Easter layout and made a fun element for it!



I used up some scraps of pretty patterned papers, rounded the edges with a corner punch and distressed the edges. I used a Martha Stewart order punch on two sides of the background paper.
In this photo you can see the punched border, chevron paper and the bunnies for one of the challenges below.




I love these straws I have used here. I cut each straw into two and added to either side of the layout to balance it. The glitter alphas from Dovecraft were perfect for the title.




I used some mist splats in the background with some BoBunny crystals.




Products Used on this layout:

Daisy D's: Chloe Marie: Venetian Blue
Heidi Swapp: Sugar Chic: Remember
My Minds Eye: The Sweetest Thing: Honey 'one of a kind' Notable
My Minds Eye: Collectable
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist: Crème de Rouge
Dovecraft: Glitter Alphabet: Dusky Blue
Live & Love Crafts: Straws & Lace
BoBunny: Double Dot Jewels: pink
Prima Marketing: Say it In Crystals: Adhesive Pearls #570255
Joanna Sheen Die: Bunnies and Egg



This layout has been entered into the following challenges.



I followed  the subject lead from the April - Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Create on the subject of Easter or another Spring celebration!!







I used the line

Border Punch / Bunnies / Chevron paper





I followed this sketch from the Stick It  Down April Single page challenge.




Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon!


Ginny  :)  💕









No comments:

Post a Comment