Sunday 1 January 2017

**CSI - color stories inspiration Case File 221**

Happy New Year everyone!!!

CSI - color stories inspiration challenge site are celebrating their 5th birthday today!!!

5 years worth of Case Files keeping us all busy and stretching our creative minds and preserving all those memories!

I have enjoyed doing many of these case files and hope that CSI continues for many years to come!

So here is our celebratory Major Case File #221 with sketch.




Here is how I solved the Case File!




I turned the sketch round by 90°.


My Evidence used:

* tiny dots, grid
* triangles, circles
* string, banners
* different coloured letter stickers


My Testimony used.

* document a birthday




I used the party banners from the Simple Stories chipboard stickers.
Some of the balloons have a dotty grid on them and I have drawn strings on them with a black pen.




This banner also has the different coloured letter stickers on it,



Holly's name was created with stamps coloured in with distress markers.



My photos are slightly overlapped unlike the sketch.
The banner has triangle shapes.
The balloons and the banners I lined with a thicker black pen to make them 'pop' off the layout.



It was Holly's (DD) 8th birthday in December, so this layout was about her birthday.
We celebrated her birthday with Granny & Grandad and had a lovely Christmas roast carvery dinner at Toby Carvery.
The next day my poor girl had to go into hospital to have her tonsils out!

Products used on this layout:

Paper

Kaisercraft: Save the Date: Balloons
Three Bugs in a Rug: Snow Much Fun: Mittens
Echo Park: Here & Now
Scrap Within Reach: Afternoon Tea Collection

Other

Tim Holtz: Distress Markers: Worn Lipstick
                                                 : Shabby Shutters
Paper Artsy: Jofy Stamps: 21 Alphabet
Simple Stories: Let's Party: Chipboard Stickers
Black Promarker pen
Pigma Micron 02 Archival Ink Pen Black
Ranger: Enamel Accents White


I really enjoyed doing this layout! Hope you like it!


Happy New Year to you !!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰



Ginny  ๐Ÿ˜Š

















No comments:

Post a Comment