Thursday 15 December 2016

***CSI - Color Stories Inspirtion Case File 220***


Happy 15th of the month, it can only mean one thing - its time for the second Case File of the month!

We've a super case file for you to crack, beautiful colours and still the option to be Christmassy or non Christmassy. Me, I never pass up an excuse to be Christmassy!

Here's my layout ........



Let me show you the Case file


Here is the Evidence I used from the Case File

* stripes / gingham
* star / hearts
* flowers / leaves
* ribbons
* tags / labels
* snowflakes / holiday items


My Testimony used was

* Document something about Christmas food.
* Inspirational words: traditions

I have some wonderful childhood memories of  Christmas. Many traditions that we did and still do every year. Food is a big part of this, my Mum being a fabulous cook, who loves doing the delicious yummy dishes that I spent all year dreaming about as part of my Christmas. My mum always made her own Christmas cakes, I remember that our favourite design was the 'snow' scene but every now and then the design would change for a year before going back to the 'traditional'!


Here are some close ups












Products used on the layout

Paper:
* Fancy Pants: Arctic Chill: Freeze
* Anna Marie Designs: Shabby Gingham Card

Other:
* Indigo Blu: English Cottage Acrylic Paint: Peppermint Tea
* Viva: Perlen-pen: Ice White
* Stencil: Prima Marketing: Grandmas Doily
* Tim Holtz: Distress Grit Paste
* Anna Marie Designs: Pearl spikes
* My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline: Howdy Doody Brads
* Dovecraft: Sweet Paris: Chipboard Tags
* In House Crafts: Pink Wild Roses
* Wycinanka: Bauble: Reindeer
* Live & Love Crafts: Mini Roses
                         : Ribbon
                        : Straws
                                 : Metal Heart
* Authentique: Diction


Thank you for stopping by today

Don't forget to pop over to the CSI blog to see what the other Design Team Members created with this Case File  HERE


Happy scrapping!

Ginny  :)













No comments:

Post a Comment