Happy 15th of the month, it can only mean one thing - its time for the second Case File of the month!
We've a super case file for you to crack, beautiful colours and still the option to be Christmassy or non Christmassy. Me, I never pass up an excuse to be Christmassy!
Here's my layout ........
Let me show you the Case file
Here is the Evidence I used from the Case File
* stripes / gingham
* star / hearts
* flowers / leaves
* tags / labels
* snowflakes / holiday items
My Testimony used was
* Document something about Christmas food.
* Inspirational words: traditions
I have some wonderful childhood memories of Christmas. Many traditions that we did and still do every year. Food is a big part of this, my Mum being a fabulous cook, who loves doing the delicious yummy dishes that I spent all year dreaming about as part of my Christmas. My mum always made her own Christmas cakes, I remember that our favourite design was the 'snow' scene but every now and then the design would change for a year before going back to the 'traditional'!
Here are some close ups
Products used on the layout
* Fancy Pants: Arctic Chill: Freeze
* Anna Marie Designs: Shabby Gingham Card
* Indigo Blu: English Cottage Acrylic Paint: Peppermint Tea
* Viva: Perlen-pen: Ice White
* Stencil: Prima Marketing: Grandmas Doily
* Tim Holtz: Distress Grit Paste
* Anna Marie Designs: Pearl spikes
* My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline: Howdy Doody Brads
* Dovecraft: Sweet Paris: Chipboard Tags
* In House Crafts: Pink Wild Roses
* Wycinanka: Bauble: Reindeer
* Live & Love Crafts: Mini Roses
: Metal Heart
* Authentique: Diction
Thank you for stopping by today
Don't forget to pop over to the CSI blog to see what the other Design Team Members created with this Case File HERE