Saturday 25 June 2016

DT layout Case File 204

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing my design team layout for CSI - color, stories, inspiration Case File 204.


Here is the case file



I used all 5 colours from the scheme.

My evidence used was;
* hearts
* wings/feathers
* flowers
* polka dots/stripes


My Testimony  used was:
* Document something you love a lot
* Inspirational word: heart

I loved the colour palette in this case file, gorgeous girlie colours, perfect for my little girl!
This is a birthday photo of her from a couple of years ago but the layout is about what she means to me and how she always makes me feel better, she is my angel!


I didn't do any distressing on this layout - unusual for me! I wanted to keep it clean & fresh.


I used a Simple Stories paper collection, So Fancy.
I loved all the feathers in this paper collection. I did a lot of fussy cutting and used the sticker sheet.



Some elements were lifted up with cardboard or foam pads.


These papers are lovely and have there own layering already incorporated to the design.


The journaling is most important. Get it on your page! CSI is all about the journaling, we love to know the stories behind the photos! But also more importantly for you to remember those stories  too!


I used the beautiful Scrapberry's Cherry blossoms, perfect for this layout!


Don't forget to layer up your sticker and fussy cutting to make an attractive cluster to catch the eye!



Products used on this layout:

Paper:  Simple Stories - So Fancy - Pink watercolour/ triangles
Simple Stories - So Fancy - Fancy

Other: Simple Stories - So Fancy - Enamel Dots
Simple Stories - So Fancy - Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories - So Fancy - Bits & Pieces
Scrapberry's - Cherry Blossoms - Bright Pink
Paper roses & zipper - The Craftz Boutique
Heidi Swapp - Journal Stickers
Prima Chalk Ink pad - Blossom Bud
 "          - Petal Pink
Blue Flowers from my own stash.


Hope you liked this layout.

Please visit the csi blog and join in with us with our case files. We have 3 case files a month, reveal days are the first two Friday's and the 4th Friday of the each month.

This case file closes on July 8th, so you've plenty of time to come up with a layout.
Come and see what the other members of the Design Team came up with.
Here is the direct link to case file 204

Thank you for stopping by

Ginny  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment