Saturday 16 April 2016

Tales of Me & You Tag Box

Hello,
            So here is the other project I was going to share with you. This is a tag box, made up from a Clare Charvill  'My Creative Spirit' designs kit. These are big enough to get your large tags in. Alternatively they could be used for other uses and would make lovely gift boxes too!


I made the tag box up following the Clare Charvill instruction video and then chose
to cover my tag box with Prima Tales of Me & You paper collection.
The inside I used black cardstock.


I decorated it with a matted journal card from one of the Tales of Me & You papers.


I then finished off with a flower and a little girl chipboard piece, both from the 'Tales of Me and You' range, a ribbon and some pearl trim.


The box had a hidden magnet fastening.
I added a brad to the front above where the magnets are to add a decorative feature. I cut off the folding prongs on the back of the brad and just glued it on. 




Now I just need to create some tags to go in it !

Thanks for stopping by

Ginny  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment